How to L-SIT – Beginner Tutorial
When you search on Google you may recognize that a lot of people are looking for: how to do an L-sit, L-sit hold, L-sit progression, L-sit to handstand, etc. That’s why we decided to make a beginner tutorial about how to do an L-sit. Are you struggling with the L-sit or do you want to learn this skill? We can help you to learn this skill from a complete beginner stage in only 10 minutes. After reading this blog and watching our tutorial video you will know exactly how to L-sit. You can make progression actually very fast if you use the right training methods. In this blog, we offer you a complete training guide: from beginner exercises to more advanced exercises to unlock this Calisthenics skill. Are you ready to take your L-sit to the next level? Read this blog and watch the tutorial video down below!
5 important exercises
Exercise 1 – Elevated Tucked L-sit
The first progression exercise is the Tucked L-sit hold in an elevated position:
- place your hands on the edge of the boxes;
- depress your shoulders and always avoid elevation;
- press and keep your arms straight;
- try to bring your feet off the ground and elevate your knees if you can;
- try to hold this for 30 seconds;
- make sure to keep your scapula depressed and keep your arms completely straight.