What you will receive
Peronalized 8-Week Mealplan
You will receive the most effective mealplan based on your specific goals and personal circumstances. The program can be either designed to lose weight or to increase more mass. Hereby some situations in which a personal mealplan will be the perfect choice for you:
- You find yourself having overweight and want to drop your weight as fast as possible
- You find yourself way to skinny and want to increase weight as fast as possible to gain muscle mass
- You need to drop your bodyfat (without losing muscle mass) because it makes your calisthenics goals harder to achieve.
- You want to gain lean muscle mass without increasing too much bodyfat
Step-by-step diet approach
In the custom designed mealplan we will describe your goal and we explain exactly how to reach your goal. We are using a step-by-step diet approach. This means that will design a program that gives you different goals (in terms of calories, foods and macronutrients) each week, for 8 weeks in total. To set your goals we will first calculate the number of calories that you need to consume to maintain your current bodyweight. This is based on your current eating habits, your length, your weight and your training routine. Based on this we will desgin the mealplan to either lose weight or gain weight.
Why are we using step by step approach?
- To avoid muscle loss when losing weight and to avoid an increase in bodyfat while gaining weight (muscle mass)
- Research shows that it is best for the physical body to change eating habits slowly so the body gets enough time to adapt
- Research shows that the mental factor plays a big role with dieting: People that work with a step-by-step plan are more likely to get better results and won’t fall back in their regular eating habits than people that suddenly make a signifacnt change in their diet.
Meal Plan That Fits Your Eating Habits
In the questionniare we ask you to describe your eating routine, the foods that you consume often and which foods you like to consume. In your meal plan we include foods that you like as much as possible if it is suitable for your goal. But more important, we exclude foods that you should not consume, and we will note why you shouldn’t consume these foods. We will substitute these foods with foods that fits your caloric and macronutrient goals.
Caloric and Macronutrient Goals
Based on your current training routine and daily habits, we calculate exactly the number calories that you need to consume to reach your physical goals. Note that only a caloric target is not sufficient to reach your goal. We will also calculate the number of macronutrients that you need to consume, which are the proteins, carbohydrates and fats. These values can really differ depending on your goal.
Appended to the personal meal pan, you will receive a digital logbook where you can track your weight daily. In this logbook you can also easily add photo’s of your physique after each week of your meal plan, which is in our opinion the best way to track your progress while following i diet.
24/7 support by us
We will guide you through your transformation and make sure that everything is clear for you! We want to help you obtain the best results you possibly can, so there we support you by:
✔ Priority Mailinglist
We wil put you on our priority mailing list. This means that we will answer your questions within 24 hours to maximize your progress during your journey.
✔ Instagram Support
If you send us your Instagram name, we will put you on a list with people on which we will respond quickly if you wish to chat in person through Instagram.
✔ Instagram & Website Shout-out
If you completed your journey with the progress that you will achieve, we will feature you on one of our social media channels to support you online!
Why a Customized Mealplan?
Nutrition is the most important key when it comes to training (especially with bodyweight training). Research shows that your progress depends 80% on your food intake and hours of rest/sleep and just 20% of your actual training. That’s actually pretty logical since you are also just 5% of your day at the gym and 95% doing something else right? So therefore it’s crucial to have a good diet and take your nutrition intake really serious.
How does it work?
To meet your goals and wishes we ask you to fill in a questionnaire. Based on this questionnaire we will make a personalized Meal Plan.
- Step 1: Make your payment
- Step 2: You’ll receive a guideline and questionnaire.
- Step 3: Fill in the questionnaire & send it to us.
- Step 4: We contact you within 24 hours to have a chat where we make your wishes clear.
- Step 5: Your personal meal plan will be ready within 3 days.
PERSONAL MEAL PLAN REVIEWS
Within a few hours after my payment I recieved my personal mealplan. Michael & Yannick know what they talk about. It was definitely worth my money.
My goal was to gain lean muscle mass and get the right weight for practising calisthenics skills. “The meal plan had a really positive impact on my workouts and…”
“With this mealplan together with the beginner progam I managed to reachy my calisthenics goals and a better physqiue. I’m really glad I did this. Now I know how I should deal with..”
I got exactly what I expected and was very satisfied with it! The feedback and attention was also top.
“I lost almost 5kg and therefore bodyweight training became much easier for me. Thanks to this mealplan I changed my physique and I feel comfortable with my own..”
Frequently Ask Questions (FAQ's)
When is a mealplan neccessary for me?
A mealplan is suitable for everyone that wants to work on their body and prepared to keep track on track with a diet.
A mealplan will be effective for you if you find youself in one of the following situations:
- You do see progress in your calisthenics skills, but no or very little progress in your muscle mass
- You just can’t get that six pack.
- You now have a nutrition plan, but find it difficult to achieve your macronutrient goals.
- You are currently eating the same foods all the time and you would like to have more variety in your eating schedule.
- You have already followed several diets, but none of them really worked well in the long run
- You have no idea what food you should eat to gain or lose weight.
Do you recognize yourself in one of these situations? Then a personal mealplan is very suitable for you!
Can you also help me as a vegetarian / vegan?
Yes you can. We also get most of our nutrition from vegetable food sources ourselves!
Do I have to be very strict with my diet everyday?
Not everyday but, in the beginning you will have to be strict for yourself. Mainly so that you will get a good idea of the impact of nutrition on your body. As you have more experience, you will soon be able to be less strict. We also will implement “cheatdays” in the mealplan. This is one day a week (usually on a Sunday) where you do not have to pay attention to your food.
What can I not eat during the Mealplan?
To determine what you can eat, we will first look at what you are eating now every day based on a questionnaire. Based on that, we determine what you are no longer allowed to eat and what the substitutes may be. In general, we try to avoid food with a lot of sugar and a lot of (saturated) fats.
Can I combine the mealplan with my current training program / another sport?
Yes you can. If you already follow a different training program that is not ours or is not focused on Calisthenics, we can also help you with your nutrition. We have a lot of experience in the fitness industry and we can also help you, if you focus more on bodybuilding or on another sport for exeample. Through the questionnaire we always look at your personal circumstances.