Handcrafted Parallettes with optimal handgrip diameter and anti-slip bottom.
- Material: Yellow Poplar
- Width: 20 cm
- Length 36 cm
- Heigth 10 cm
- Weights 0.8 KG each
- Grip Diameter 45 mm (also available in 35mm for small hands)
- Clean Looking design with quality yellow poplar
- Thicker bars give you more grip which prevents wrist injuries (e.g. in handstand and planche exercises)
- Thicker bars have more surface to press on for push-up variations (makes it easier)
- Low heigth makes handstanding easier and less scarier
- Lightweight & short length that makes it easy to carry / bring in a sports bag
Note: Additional costs (e.g. for customs or taxes) may occur when shipping to non-EU countries.
– :Wood is a natural product, small irregularities can occur in the appearance.
- Netherlands: 2-3 working days
- Europe: 4-8 working days
- Non-Europe: 8-12 working days
If Product On Backorder:
- Netherlands: 5-6 working days
- Europe: 7-11 working days
- Non-Europe: 11-15 working days
Read what people think about our parallettes!
“Right after Michael & Yannick released their parallettes I immidetaly bought them. I already tested them during the training sessions and I noticed how the thicker bar feels so stable”
“I’m using the paralettes now for a month and I experience during training that I improve quicker in skills such as the handstand, planche etc..”
“They are thicker than all other paralettes. This is the most important reason why I bought these paralettes instead of others…”
They are very stable and the thick handles make it perfect (and easier) to get in the right position when you are upside down(handstand, l-sit to handstand, ect).
“The parallettes are simply perfect. They are compact, weigh surprisingly little and are extremely stable. I think they set a new standard for parallettes…”
“I’m now using the parallets from Calisthenics Family for about a month. And I am so happy that I bought them..”
“As soon as the paralletes arrived I knew they would be awesome. With wider handles for more grip and stability, it makes any skill a treat to practise and perform…”
“Using these wooden parallettes for 3 weeks now. Besides the fact that they look really nice, they are usefull during your workouts. They have a nice handgrip, are very stable..”
This is how you can train with parallettes: