Terms & Conditions
1. Parties & Identity
‘Calisthenics Family’, ‘we’, ‘us’ means Calisthenics Family and its agents and employees. “
‘You’ or ‘User’ means the person specified as the user in the registration form or the person visiting the Site.
www.calisthenics-family.com is a site operated by Michael Woerdman & Yannick Woerdman which conducts business across the world.
The Entrepreneur’s Identity:
- Name entrepreneur’s: Michael Woerdman & Yannick Woerdman
- Name company: Calisthenics Family
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Your agreement
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personally identifiable information about users when they interact with our site. Non-personally identifiable information may include the browser name, the type of device, information about your activities on our site, and technical information about how users connect to our site, such as the operating system and internet service providers used, and other similar information.
We may collect and use non-personally identifiable information from users to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources offered on our site so that we can optimize the user experience.
The user’s web browser places cookies on their hard drive to keep track of data and sometimes information there. You can change the settings in your browser to prevent cookies from being stored on your computer without your explicit consent. In addition, you can also delete any information previously stored in your browser settings. Please note that in this case, some parts of the site may not function properly.
Your acceptance of these terms and conditions
By accessing or using the site, you agree to the processing of non-personal identification information. Do not use our site if you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions or the collection of non-personal identification information. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of any changes to this Policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
3. Intellectual property rights & use of license
Calisthenics Family is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on the Site and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Company’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
While Calisthenics Family has made every attempt to ensure that the information contained on the Site is accurate and reliable at the time of its publication, it cannot accept responsibility for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies or for the results obtained from the use of such information.
This website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care, and diagnosis. Each case or situation is unique and users are advised that definitive advice can only be provided from the appropriate medical professionals.
None of the exercise programs from Calisthencis-family.com should be performed or otherwise used without clearance from your physician or health care provider first.
There may be risks associated with participating in activities mentioned on Calisthenics-family.com for people in poor health or with pre-existing physical or mental health conditions. Because these risks exist, you will not participate in any meal plan or exercise programs available at Calisthenics-family.com.com if you are in poor health or have a pre-existing mental or physical condition. If you choose to participate in these risks, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such dietary activities. These risks may also exist for those who are currently in good health right now.
As with any exercise program, you assume certain risks to your health and safety. Any form of exercise program can cause injuries, and Calisthenics-family.com is no exception. It is possible that you may become injured doing the exercises in your program, especially if they are done with poor form. Although instruction is included on form for each exercise, realize that Calisthenics-family.com (like any other exercise program) does involve a risk of injury. If you choose to participate in these risks, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such exercise activities. These risks may also exist for those who are currently in good health right now.
You are using Calisthenics-Family’s products, plans, programs, workout’s and coaching at your own risk, and Calisthenics Family is not responsible for any injuries or health problems you may experience or even death as a result of using Calisthenics Family’s products.
You agree that using the products and services from Calisthenics Family is at your own risk, you accept the risks for potentially injuring yourself or other negative aspects on your health, you accept that the physical products from Calisthenics Family are provided without any quality guarantee or warranty and Calisthenics Family is not responsible for the malfunction of these products, you agree to renounce any (legal) claims against Calisthenics Family.
Generally expected results
Although the products and services at Calisthenics Family are intended to be fully implemented, sometimes they are not, which could result in a lack of progress/results for the user. If you implement the products and services of Calisthenics Family correctly you should see amazing results, however, it must be disclaimed that even when consumers implement any products or services in full from Calsithencis Family it is still possible they will not get the results they may have expected.
All the transformations and testimonials are real. However, it must be disclaimed that these testimonials are not claimed to represent typical results with Calisthenics Family’s workout programs. they are meant as a showcase of what the most motivated and dedicated people can achieve by following our workout programs. Your results may vary and you may not get the same results compared to someone else when using our services due to differences in your individual exercise history, genetics, and personal motivation/dedication. The end results you get will depend upon the individual and how much effort you put in.
Information on the Site may be incomplete, out-of-date, or incorrect and may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Information may be changed or updated without notice. The information contained herein is provided “as is” without any express and/or implied representations or warranties. Calisthenics Family disclaims all warranties with regard to the information contained on the Site including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Calisthenics Family may change or make improvements to the products and/or the services described at any time without notice but does not assume any responsibility to update it.
Calisthenics Family does not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis. Calisthenics Family may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Site without notice. Calisthenics Family will not be liable to you if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
5. Limitations of liability
In no event shall Calisthenics Family or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Company’s Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, Calisthenics Family will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill, or reputation;
- and/or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Calisthenics Family will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
7. Return Policy
Return/exchange conditions physical goods
Articles* can be returned within 30 days of receipt. Register a return by e-mail by emailing email@example.com mentioning the reason. Returned items must be in their original condition and undamaged. You pay the costs for a return shipment. In case of an exchange, we ship the desired item to you free of charge.
*articles refer to physical goods.
Requirements Transformation Challenge – Cashback Deal & Prizes
- Send photos of the front and back of your body before 11:59 PM CET May 30 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: if possible, take the photos without a mirror and with a neutral background, at the same locations where you will take the ”after” photos at the end of the Challenge.
- Send photos of the front and back of your body before 11:59 PM CET August 22 to email@example.com. Please note: if possible, take the photos without a mirror and with a neutral background, at the same locations where you took the ”before” photos at the end of the Challenge.
- Write a Google review at the end of the Challenge about how you’ve experienced the challenge and about the program that you have followed.
- Have you managed to achieve a visible transformation? Then we will give you a Cashback on your program. Your photos will be reviewed by us, you’ll get a cashback if there are noticeable and significant changes visible between the before and after photos. If you have purchased multiple programs, you will receive a Cashback on the average amount of the programs you have purchased.
- Are you one of the three best transformations? Then you win one of the epic prizes.
- By participating in the Transformation Challenge of January 17, 2021, you will receive a Cashback on your order with code GOALS25 if you meet all the requirements.
Please note: To qualify for the Cashback Deal and Prizes, you must give written permission (by e-mail) to share your photos. Do you want to be anonymous? Then we change your name so that it’s very unlikely that you will be found on the internet.
We do not refund on digital downloadable products since these documents cannot be returned and downloads cannot be undone. We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products and we’ll be happy to help.
On digital downloadable products that state a 30-day refund on the sales page, the following rules apply to claim your refund. In order to get a full refund, you must prove evidence that you have actually tried the program for at least 30 days:
- Show us videos of several workouts from week 1 until week 4 that states the date.
- Explain clearly why the complete program doesn’t work for you.
- Show us your digital or printed logbook with your exercise results.
Invalid reasons to claim:
- Refund requests within 2 weeks after purchase will not be honored – You should work harder for a longer period of time to see some significant results.
- It doesn’t suit my level. The entry-level of program is designed for everyone, starting from complete beginners. The beginner exercises are doable for everyone (knee push-ups, planks, pull-ups with band, etc). If you have struggled with certain exercises, simply contact us and we are happy to assist you.
- Cannot access the program – contact us and we will assist you.
- Suffering from pain/injuries – We can’t be held accountable for pain/injuries that you notice within the first 30 days of using the program. Examples like shoulder pain, knee pain, elbow pain
are physical complaints that must have built up before purchasing the program. We cannot be held responsible for this. These are things that you have to consider before purchasing a training program.
- Video/Audio quality is bad/low – all videos are uploaded in high definition. Check your device (phone, tablet, computer) to make sure it isn’t a software problem. Compare it with other videos. Send us proof via video screen capture.
- Not what I expected – the content of each program is detailed on the sales page (even with a timeline example) so make sure you read before you click. If you have questions after reading the sales page, contact us and we will answer them for you before you decide to purchase.
- Changed mind – please understand that the products/programs you are purchasing are digital so there is no way you can actually return them after you’ve purchased and downloaded them to your device so this is not a valid reason for a refund.
- Didn’t understand what I was purchasing – There is the sales page, then the checkout page, and then the page where you enter your information. Through those stages, if you didn’t understand what you were purchasing, you would have stopped and either go back and read or canceled the transaction.
- Somebody purchased it without my knowledge – please contact your bank if you believe somebody has used your financial information.
Refund requests after 30 days after purchase will not be accepted.
If for any reason, such as an illness or other personal circumstances, you are not able to train, the coaching process will be paused for a maximum of 2 weeks. The coaching process will be continued when you feel like you are ready to train again. You are entitled to get 8 weeks of coaching, which does not necessarily need to be 8 weeks in a row but the total coaching period needs to be completed within 10 weeks.
Custom Program & Personal Meal Plan
After purchasing these products, we ask you to fill in a questionnaire. Filling in the questionnaire is required to make and deliver the products. If the questionnaire is not filled in, we will not deliver the products. Filling in the questionnaire should be done within 14 days after the purchase date, after this period, our duty to deliver the product expires.
We do not refund for any missed discounts on any products. It will take us a lot of administrative work and we assume that our customers are sufficiently informed in advance on how and which discount to use. That is why we always indicate the discount several times, both in the shared content and at the relevant links.
If for any reason, you’ll get notified of a sale or discount after purchase, for example, 2 days or a week after, we cannot refund the difference in retroactivity. The reason being is that we cannot match our discount campaigns to regular sales in advance since we don’t have control on regular sales.
If for any reason you’ll buy a different product assuming you’ll get another or different product(s), we cannot refund the purchased product and return it with the desired product(s). We assume that our customers are sufficiently informed in advance on what products they will receive after purchase. That is why we always clearly outline everything that you’ll receive on our sales pages. Also, the basket clearly states what to receive when purchasing a product.
We accept the following payment options: Credit card, PayPal, or iDEAL.
If payments for purchases are made via credit card or other payment platforms and you are entitled to a refund, the cost of the refund will be deducted from the refund amount. These costs depend on what our payment processor charges us. We, therefore, prefer payments via iDEAL and/or PayPal. Costs for the reversal of credit card payments can be up to € 18.00.
Security of payment
Your online payments are taken securely using one of the Dutch leading secure payment gateways and your credit card details are never stored by Calisthenics Family
You will immediately be able to download your products on the website when we have received your order and when the payment is successfully made. You will also get a confirmation email from us with digital products. This e-mail will contain a link to your downloadable file.
Calisthenics Family has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
We are always very open to hear from you. If you have a complaint, please let us know. We always strive for the best support and improvements from our side.
If you have any questions or feedback about this statement, or if you would like us to stop processing your information, please do not hesitate to contact us.